Libertyville police blotter for Jan. 14, 2013
Updated: March 18, 2013 1:17AM
The following incidents were listed in the official reports of the Libertyville Police Department. Readers are reminded that an arrest by police does not constitute a finding of guilt; only a court of law can make that determination.
• Adam Flowers, 34, 23 Beachview Drive, Round Lake Beach, was charged Saturday, Dec. 29, with domestic battery after an incident that took place in the 300 block of Grant Court.
• Frank Higgins, 21, 16392 Arlington Drive, Libertyville, was charged Sunday, Jan, 6, with battery after an altercation at Taco Bell, 1308 N. Milwaukee Ave. He faces a Jan. 16 court date.
• Linda Blatnik, 61, 1479 N. Milwaukee Ave., 304, Libertyville, was charged Tuesday, Jan. 1, with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a blood-alcohol level above .08 and improper lane use. She faces a Jan. 18 court date.
• Rolando Carrera, 57, 5542 W. Byron, Chicago, was charged Tuesday, Jan. 1, with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a blood-alcohol level above .08 and improper lane use. He faces a Feb. 15 court date.
• Calvin McMullen, 22, 139 N. Butterfield Road, Libertyville, was charged Monday, Jan. 31, with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. He faces a Jan. 10 court date.
• Alexander Kutches, 21, 1048 Lake St., Libertyville, was charged Tuesday, Jan. 1, with delivery of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and attempted possession of a controlled substance.
• Paul Price, 19, 224 Banbury Lane, Grayslake, was charged Friday, Jan. 4, with possession of marijuana and speeding. He faces a Feb. 20 court date.