Libertyville blotter for Dec. 26, 2012
Updated: February 25, 2013 2:21AM
The following incidents were listed in the official reports of the Libertyville Police Department. Readers are reminded that an arrest by police does not constitute a finding of guilt; only a court of law can make that determination.
• Steven Page, 58, 430 S. 2nd Ave., Libertyville was charged Monday, Dec. 10, with domestic battery and disorderly conduct. The charge involved alleged altercations with two family members. Page was taken to Lake County Jail to await a bond hearing.
• Patrick Tayfel, 32, 1480 Anderson Drive, Libertyville, was charged Friday, Dec. 14, with battery. He faces a Jan. 9 court date.
• Lester Reyes, 41, 2924 Bonnie Brook, Waukegan, was charged Friday, Dec. 14, with battery and criminal trespass. Reyes was apprehended at Austin’s Saloon & Eatery, 481 Peterson Rd. Police responded to a report of a disorderly person who struck employees and refused to leave. He faces a Jan. 14 court date.
• Joshua Wright, 28, 517 Wrightwood Terrace, Libertyville, was charged Sunday, Dec. 16, with battery. Police responded to a call at Downing’s Bar, 431 S. Milwaukee. A witness said Wright struck a DJ in the head with a beer bottle. He faces a Feb. 13 court date.
• Perla Servin, 27, 4123 Greenleaf Court, No. 307, Park City, was charged Friday, Dec. 7, with two counts of leaving the scene of an accident, driving under the influence of alcohol and operating an uninsured vehicle. Servin was apprehended after police received reports of two vehicles hit in the 100 and 300 blocks of E. Church St. She faces a Jan. 7 court date.
• Steven Balmes, 59, 150 Lakeshore Drive, Roswell, Ga., was charged Wednesday, Dec. 12, with driving under the influence of alcohol and failure to yield turning left. He faces a Jan. 11 court date.
• Joseph Nigro III, 24, 1137 Furlong Drive, Libertyville, was charged Saturday, Dec. 15, with driving under the influence of alcohol and driving 16-20 miles above the speed limit. He faces a Jan. 4 court date.
• Kaitlyn Story, 22, 128 N. Garfield Ave., Mundelein, was charged Saturday, Dec. 15, with driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lane use. She faces a Jan. 4 court date.
• John Scholz, 27, 412 Briar Pl., Libertyville, was charged Wednesday, Dec. 12, with possession of drug paraphernalia and no turn signal lights. He faces a Jan. 9 court date.